vineri, 5 aprilie 2013




Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.





This week's question:


Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?





I can't actually think at one... Maybe The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I rarely read this kind of books and when I started it I felt pretty bored and didn't understand too much. After I tried to read more and concentrate more at reading it,I found it interesting and there were some new facts that I didn't know about it. Don't know if I will try this kind of books more often,but it was a nice one. It helped me in my daily life.










So what's your F&F? Feel free to leave me a link.


You can also follow me with Bloglovin, via GFC or email.


Have a nice Friday! :)

8 comentarii:

  1. I haven't read this but have heard quite a lot about it. Like you, it's not really my kind of book so I'm not sure I'll get to it. Glad it was helpful for you though! Old follower via GFC!My FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Huh, I don't think I've heard of that before (or maybe I just don't know the title because I'm from Germany) but I'm glad it was helpful to you, so maybe I should give it a try/check it out. :)New bloglovin follower. :)Patricia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Well,it gave me positive thoughts. It's also a movie called "The Secret". I think that is better that the book,but is like a documentary.Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi Jana! :) Thanks for coming here!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. It's also a movie. Is like a documentary,but it's pretty good and interesting. It has the same name with the book. :) Just give it a try or have a look.Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I've wanted to pick The Secret, but I'm into that genre, so I'm hesitant . Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-1.htmlNew follower via GFC :)Have a good day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.