vineri, 29 martie 2013





 Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted bu Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Question of the week:
Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?



SPOILER ALERT:
I don't remember. I usually react at that moment,but I forget about it soon. One memorable thing would the moment Eleanore died in Tara Duncan. I cried a lot at that part because the love story between she and Cal was interesting and it looked like she gave a chance to him. I was so sad and I couldn't help myself. I took a short break from the book to come back into my senses. I must admit that it was one of the most memorable scene from the serie.


Leave me a link with your F&F and if you want to follow me you can do it via GFC,email or Bloglovin(all in the left sidebar). I prefer Bloglovin or email because I heard some rumors that the GFC will disappear,still I don't believe it but I want a back-up plan. :)
I'll follow you back. ^^


13 comentarii:

  1. Good answer, have a great week-end.http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_29.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Haven't heard of that one. I might have to check it out. :D Old follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! ;D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I haven't heard about this book. Probably going to check it out :)New follower :) Here's my very first F&F : Maria's Bookshelf - F&F #1

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hopping through. Tara Duncan - is that the author's name or title of the book? Doesn't ring a bell.My Hop

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I haven't heard of that book, but I read the spoiler and yeah, I would have cried too.Old Follower!Thanks for stopping by My FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. habe not heard of this one. love your blog btw!new follower!http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thanks! Have a great one too! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I really like the serie. Thanks for stopping by!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Is the book's name. The book is written by Sophie Audouin-Mamikonian. If you search it in Goodreads you'll only see the french version,but I read my books translated. I really love the serie.Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. It really was sad. Hope will happen something good in the next book I'll be reading. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I never heard of that book :(I'll take note of itMY FFhttp://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday_30.html#links(INT) WIN SHATTER ME TSHIRTS AND A SIGNED COPY OF UNRAVEL MEhttp://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.